Servings: 4 Quesadillas
4 ea / Coyotas Tortillas
½ lb / Mushrooms, fresh, Assorted
2 tbsp / Olive oil
½ / Chihuahua Cheese, Shredded (Mozzarella as substitute)
1 ea / Fresno Chiles, Fresh, thinly sliced
1 tbsp / Truffle Oil
Truffled Bean & Corn Salsa:
1 ea / Cannelini Beans, canned, rinsed
1 ea / Corn on Cob, Roasted, kernels
1 tbsp / Red Onion, minced
1 tbsp / Cilantro, fresh, minced
1 ea / Lemon, juice
1 tbsp / Olive Oil
Salt & Black Pepper to Taste
- For Mushrooms: Preheat Oven at 425 F degrees for 5 minutes. Place mushrooms in baking pan, drizzle Olive Oil on top, Salt & Pepper and bake for 10 minutes. Once cooked, remove from oven and set aside to cool. Keep Oven on for Quesadillas.
- For Truffled Bean & Corn Salsa: Place all ingredients mentioned in the salsa section in mixing bowl and fold until fully combined, without mashing the beans.
- For Quesadilla: Place Coyotas Tortilla on baking pan, add 2 oz of Chihuahua Cheese, add 2 oz of cooked Mushrooms and cook in oven for 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted and tortilla sides are golden brown. Remove Quesadillas from oven and place on cutting board.
- For Platting: Slice Quesadilla in 4, place on plate and add 1-2 tablespoons of Truffled Bean & corn Salsa in center of Quesadilla.
- Garnish with 4-6 slices of Fresno Chiles, and drizzle a little Truffle Oil on top.